Take the beauty of your eyes to a whole new level with our winged eyeliner. Promising you superior pigmentation and intense definition, this liner is your chance to set hearts racing. This smudge-proof and transfer-proof formula lasts for hours, allowing you to flaunt your finesse without worry.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Its pure extra-black pigments will provide the most intense deep black. The ultra-matte finish forbids creasing and smudging. The winged eyeliner brush and unique saturated ink flow make it easy to apply and visually stunning. It can be applied on top of eyeshadow or without eyeshadow. Waterproof and smudge-proof finish that lasts all day or night.
How to Use
- Get your face clean. The oiliest part of your face is your eyelids. Eyeliner will last longer if your skin and eyelids are clean. A clean face also reduces the chance of bacterial infection.
- Prep your eyes with a makeup primer before you apply this winged eyeliner.
- Make sure you are in a comfortable and stable position. Rest your elbow on a flat surface to steady your hand.
- Blend primer or concealer across your lid. Primer and concealer both keep your eye makeup from running or fading.
- Lightly hold the outer corner of your eye. This will also help you apply winged eyeliner evenly.
- Place the eyeliner as close to your lash line as possible and slowly draw a thin line from the inner corner to the outer corner.
- Keep the line thin to start. A thinner line will create a more natural look. Start at the inner corner of your eye. Some makeup artists suggest making dots or dashes along your lash line and then connecting them if you aren’t steady while drawing a continuous line.
- Enlighten yourself by following us on social media to get more tips on how to remove waterproof eyeliner.