Hydration that soothes in 3 seconds, lasts 100 hours.
Who It’s For
All Skin Types.
What It Is
Refreshing oil-free, gel-cream moisturizer penetrates deep, lasts 100 hours. Locks in moisture for an endlessly plump, dewy glow.
What It Does
- Many things can dehydrate your skin, including weather, pollution, blue light, time spent in the sun, mask wearing, air travel, air conditioning, and heating.
- Fight back against life’s daily dehydrations. This oil-free gel-cream moisturizer with Aloe Bioferment + HA Complex penetrates deep into skin’s surface—for 100 hours of stabilizing hydration.
- Plus an antioxidant blend of vitamins C and E helps protect against dehydrators, so your skin is more resilient.
- Skin feels soothed with hydration in 3 seconds, and it keeps on glowing.
- Provides a smooth canvas for makeup application.
After one use:
- Boosts moisture immediately by +174%.
- Provides 100 hours of stabilizing hydration.
After one week:
- 99% say skin feels deeply hydrated.*
- 95% say skin looks plump.*
- 91% say skin looks glowing.*
- 98% say skin feels more resilient.*
- 95% say skin feels healthier.*
*Consumer testing on 110 women.
Aloe Bioferment + HA Complex combines two hydrating ingredients into one powerhouse complex to help attract moisture and retain it:
- Aloe bioferment: Built on more than 30 years of research in fermentation technology, this hydrating ingredient starts with the aloe vera plant, which is concentrated over 500 times. It’s further transformed into a bioferment through a meticulous 10-step fermentation process over 5+ days. This process breaks down actives into smaller molecules, so they are more bioavailable to better penetrate skin. The result: a nutrient-rich ingredient that helps skin retain moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: This moisture-binding ingredient helps create a “moisture reservoir” for ideal hydration. Our formula is expertly blended with two different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid.
Other key ingredients include:
- Blend of vitamins C and E: Helps provide antioxidant protection against daily dehydrators.
- Activated aloe water: Pure water is infused with aloe barbadensis leaf extract, then supercharged to hold both positive and negative ionic charges.
- Auto-Replenishing Technology: Using activated aloe water and caffeine, it helps trigger skin’s own rehydration system.
Ingredients: WaterAquaEau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Trehalose, Sucrose, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum (Lady’S Thistle) Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Caffeine, Sorbitol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleth-10, Sodium Polyaspartate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tromethamine, Peg-8, Hexylene Glycol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Bht, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) <ILN48715>.
- Dermatologist tested
- Fragrance free
- Allergy tested
How To Use
- Use morning and night on clean skin or use over makeup as a dewy highlighter.
- Can also be used as a 5-minute mask.
Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, Fragrance-free, Oil-free, Alcohol-free
More Sustainable Packaging
- 30ml, 50ml, 75ml, and 125ml are packed in recyclable glass jars.
- 15ml jar is made with a minimum of 30% post-consumer recycled (PCR) material.
- PCR plastic is recycled plastic; using PCR enables us to reduce the creation of new plastic waste.
- To recycle the glass jars, remove the cap, then rinse the jar and place in a recycling bin.