Natural finish loose powder refers to the kind of powder that gives you natural finish without any heavy or cakey feeling. As the name says the consistency of the loose powder is loose and it is more finely milled than other powders.
Loose powder is also called setting powder because it helps to set the cream-based products and to control excess sebum of the skin surface.
We basically use this powder to bake the makeup. Loose powders normally need to be swept away after baking or setting the makeup.
This type of powder is best for the people with oily skin to control the oil and shine throughout the day. It also helps to hold your liquid and cream-based product all the day.
The uses of loose powders are
- For baking your makeup
- For setting your makeup
- For building up the coverage
- For touch-ups
Guerniss Natural Finish Loose Powder
This loose powder is very high quality and comes with a premium packaging. This also comes with a very high-quality mirror with the container.
The texture of this natural loose powder is ultra-soft that provides sheer, full coverage. It also helps to even skin tone and perfects makeup for a natural and matte finish.
It comes in three shades that can cover almost all the skin tone.
Key Claims & Benefits of Natural Finish Loose Powder
- It has Bismuth Oxychloride that helps to provide pigment coverage.
- There is Polydimethylsiloxane which prevents water and moisture loss in the skin.
- Non-cracking, non-starching and also non-fading.
- Helps to hold the makeup. It comes with a soft puff applicator but you can also apply it with a powder brush. This powder gives you a shine and oil free makeup finish for the whole day. Altogether it is lightweight, waterproof and also long lasting. Besides this product is 100% vegan, cruelty free and dermatologically tested.
How to Use
- After applying foundation or any makeup coverage, take a decent amount with the puff.
- Dust off the extra product and apply it to the underage and T-Zone area.
- With a makeup brush, dust it off through the overall face.
Don’t use excess powder
Bismuth oxychloride, Talc, Silica, Polydimethylsiloxane, Triethoxyoctylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Octyl, Glycol, C177492, C177491.