Full cover matte foundation is something that covers your skin imperfections fully and gives a matte finishing with oil-free formula. This type of product leaves the skin looking “polished”, air-brushed, without reflecting light. These are typically formulated without oils and with ingredients that will help absorb all of your natural producing oils.
A full coverage foundation is designed to provide maximum coverage. It is usually great for those who need to cover pigmentations, blemishes, pores, discolorification, scars, and other imperfections on the face. As it is mainly used by people with oily skin, it can also be called a matte foundation.
Its formula helps in controlling sebum production making it leave zero excess oil. As it is usually long-lasting, and controls shine, it is loved by people with oily or acne-prone skin. Generally, those who have oily or acne-prone skin often reach for this full cover matte foundation. As a result, it absorbs excess oil and keep skin from looking overly shiny and greasy.
After the application it can sometimes create a flat effect on the face of the wearer. Bronzing or contouring the shades is the solution to this.
Pros of Full Cover Matte Foundation
· Minimum pore-clogging: As these are matte foundations, they generally are oil-free so they won’t clog pores or cause them to appear larger. Moreover, this makes them especially great for those with oily or acne-prone skin.
· Hiding imperfections better: A matte finish doesn’t reflect light so it’s better at hiding acne, oversized pores and textured skin. And since these are full coverage foundation It usually has a fuller coverage on the face so the imperfections are less noticeable.
· Longer-lasting and minimum transfer: Unlike dewy ones, matte makeup stays put even without setting spray. It’s best for occasions as like events or long days when we do not get the time to reapply makeup.
Cons of Full Cover Matte Foundation
· Can make fine lines more noticeable: Those with dry or especially aging skin can find matte foundations tend to settle into lines in a less flattering way. Using a hydrating or smoothening primer may solve this issue.
· Harder to blend: If you’re a beginner into makeup or just want an easier application process, matte options might be a little thick and hard for you to blend. Generally, they are less buildable and sometimes hard to layer for a beginner overall.
· Can look heavier: As the current makeup trend around the world is towards a natural-looking finish, matte foundation can look dated if not applied in a correct way. The right kind of brush can help you create a seamless natural looking finish.
Guerniss Full Cover Matte Foundation
Guerniss Full Cover Matte Foundation is basically formulated with “marine sugarcane” algae extract and natural mineral powders, helps control excess oil and shine perfectly on your skin. Meanwhile, moisture-binding glycerin delivers refreshing hydration. We tried and tested it in extreme heat and humidity.
To conceal pigmentation, scars or blemishes this can be the best foundation for you. Furthermore, this full coverage foundation helps sculpt and brighten skin, improve skin texture, and blur imperfections, all while delivering a fresh, long-lasting, lit-from-within glow.
Formula of the product
Our 16-hour formula is waterproof, sweat & humidity resistant. Flexible coverage doesn’t crease or streak and stays true to its color. It has six different shade to cover all skin tones. Buildable, medium to full coverage in a natural matte finish that won’t give a cakey or heavy feeling, crease or settle into fine lines or pores. The oil-free lightweight formula provides all day hydration and won’t cause breakouts.
It is for all skin types. Thus, it also has SPF 15 which gives you an extra layer of sun protection over your regular SPF. It does not oxidize on the skin or change its color after the application on the face. The coverage is multi-dimensional matte and it instantly conceals redness, discoloration, and pores with full yet natural coverage. Your skin feels balanced and comfortable-never tight.
Unquestionably, it is the best foundation for you from bridal to party looks you can rock any occasion makeup look base can be created with this full cover matte foundation. Lastly, as it is a full coverage foundation, it is a full-day wearable product that can last long and a small touch up can make it wearable for 24 hours.
How To Use
Apply to clean, moisturized skin with a Guerniss Professional make up brush no: 8 for first application and no: 3 for blending or sponge. Before applying this foundation, apply the primer of Guerniss.
Octinoxate 3.0%Titanium Dioxide 1.6%, Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate Cetyl Peg/Pdg-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-3 Diissostearate, Sodium Chloride, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fragrance (Parfum), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol Acetate, Glyceryl Oleate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Aluminium Hydroxide, Talc, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxythanol, [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).